Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Subject: Thanks for great service and deal on new SUP




From: Bill Banks
Subject: Thanks for great service and deal on new SUP
To: **********@paddlesurfwarhouse.com

Date: Monday, January 18, 2010, 6:17 PM

Mike,
I am very pleased with my new board and appreciate the expert advice you and Kenny offered. You have a terrific selection of boards and gear.

I've been a loyal customer of many surf/sailboard/ski shops and you guys have taken it to a new level. Somehow you have figured out how to merge price, selection and service.

The board is better than advertised and was a great deal!

I would say that anybody looking to get into SUP should look no further than Paddle Surf Warehouse.

Here's some pics of Kenny setting up my new board and a couple of other shots I took while on my initial test drive.

Thanks again.

Bill

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well that must have made your day. You do have a great selection. Check mine out too!
http://crocstix.com/